Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Hunt for the Statue of Liberty!

I had a dream last night that I was in New York. I was with my friend, Chad, and we were trying to find our way to the Statue of Liberty. We kept getting lost, especially on Heinz St. and Hartz St.. I saw so many different kinds of pretty buildings, and I kept pausing by them to take my picture but they were too tall and only part of me or part of the building would fit in. I remember one building that was red and brown and looked like it belonged in India. Then we looked down below us and saw a hot dog stand. Chad really wanted a hot dog, so we had to go back the opposite direction and through a tunnel to get to the hot dog/ souvenir stand. Then we kept going, and crossed a bunch of streets. I remember the white "Walk" signs and then got scared when they turned to the orange "don't walk" when I was in the middle of the intersection. We came across a swingset and I wanted to swing. I kept going higher and higher, but I didn't really want to go that high. Eventually I had too much centrifugal force, and I went a full 360 degrees around the bar. I had to throw my legs down to stop- that was even scarier than doing a full circle! Then Stacey and I were taking a tour through our bus drivers house (don't know when we rode the bus). Stacey got mad at me b/c I told her I'd meet her at the end of the tour and wouldn't go through the house. I wouldn't go through it because there were cobwebs everywhere! Gross! I even had to step of a spider web to get up the hill where I was going to wait for Stacey. I even saw a black widow spider in one web. Then we got to another room and our toxicology professor was there, giving us a pharmacology test. But all the tests from the students before us were still out! I picked on up- noticed it had at least 199 questions, and most of them weren't filled out. I guess this person quit. We handed them to the teacher and left. I guess we'd get our copy later on. Then we stepped outside and there it was!! The Statue of Liberty!! We finally found it!!

No comments: